Nexus 5 my story


What can be the time frame between two consecutive posts in a blog , for me it can be more than  a year. Here is my latest story

" Do you have whatsapp in your mobile ? " "so that i can message you " . 

This question thrashed my heart ,I love to get her message but i cant install whatsapp on my mobile since my Samsung runs on Bada OS. 

I had lot of arguments with my friends asking me to upgrade my mobile to Android and iOS, as I couldn't find any satisfactory  answers to support their decision . You can check mail on the go was one point  I replied , I have access to mail at office and I have internet connection at home and my travel time is between 10-15 mins and I don't expect any urgent mail mean time .Also i dont think its a good habit of getting disturbed by mail received sound all time in my day .
 

You can Yelp , Map, Tweet , FB and you tube , I Yelped back " I use all these in my laptop " . So my friend will say one day you will find that you really need a Android or iOs phone but I don't know when and for what..lets see how long you can survive without a smart phone .

So after the whatsapp day.. I need an android phone , am not a big fan of apple ..I love  handy phone and hates notes . I really love QWERTY phones but now a days those using keyboard phone are  considered pre historic , i finalized on android phone. I love some thing special so i searched and found that there is lot of hype going around Nexus 5 . I started following Nexus 5 and fell in love with it . The hype was like it will be release
today or tomorrow but weeks passed , still unreleased . The latest news was that it just appeared and disappeared on Google play for 349$ .

So i am waiting for the DDay to get Nexus5.

Capture the everyday and the epic in fresh new ways , will be running on Android 4.4 KitKat featuring a nearly 5-inch display, powered by 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, and an 8-MP camera, 2GB of RAM, with 16GB & 32GB of storage .

I am looking forward for  whatsapp so it can bring in my life .

The beautiful pic is of  Nexus 5  (Courtest engadget).

http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/17/nexus-5-16gb-349-play-store/


Previous
Next Post »

2 Motives

Write Motives
Sara
AUTHOR
July 2, 2014 at 6:02 AM delete

It looks very pretty, i am looking for a phone right now, i dont know wich one is the right for me, maybe i am just looking for one where i can get a whats app download

Reply
avatar
October 16, 2017 at 2:50 AM delete

Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

Reply
avatar